Sunday, May 13, 2012

Craft Store Fun

Recently, I was able to go to my local crafts shop. I love this store, and I try to go as often as possible. It not only sells craft supplies (mainly fabrics, string and yarn, jewelry making accessories, deco items, etc.), but it also carries housewares. I especially love the kitchen ware that this store sells. The items are very cute and a bit antique looking.

Being a coffee lover and drinking it often (every day, haha), I have a bit of an obsession with coffee mugs. So while I was at the crafts store, I found some of the cutest coffee cups. I just had to buy them. I needed some new mugs after I had to take a couple of my cups to school (and those cups stay at school so I was lacking in the coffee mug department back at my apartment).

Here they are~


I absolutely love these! The front one is a Paris themed mug. It's very light and just all around pretty, and I love the little polka-dot border around the top. The cup in the back has an adorable little bunny on both sides drinking a cup of coffee. How fitting~

While I was there, I also decided to look around at the fabrics. I found a few really nice printed fabrics. I am not a seamstress, nor do I really do any sewing. But I love buying fabrics, and I often use them for my photography. ^_^






I found two polka-dot fabrics in different colors. I love polka-dots!
I also found a fabric with instruments on it and another with macarons and other sweets. I found most of them in the discount bin, so it actually wasn't too costly for the whole pile. There were other fabrics I liked as well so I may buy those the next time I go.

All in all, it was a good haul. I don't think I can ever go to this store without buying something. They always seem to have something new each time~ ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment